I attempted another make up bag on Tuesday, I decided to change it up a bit and this is what I came up with
I am quite pleased with the result, I just don’t think the pink lining worked. I have decided I may try some free hand machine embroidery for the next case and if that works well I may just be making some for Christmas presents, well it is not long now you know!
We had a nearly new sale at work today, I work with older people and some of the clothes donated had such pretty patterns/flowers
I kept thinking things like:
That would make a nice cushion
Ohh look at that! that just has to be made into a make up case
Maybe that could be part of a quilt (No you are right I have still not finished a quilt even though I have three on the go!)
I showed some considerable restraint and just bought 3 pieces of fabric, alas I have no photo of them yet so again I am going to say watch this space.